The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 months on HRT

3 posters

Go down

12 months on HRT Empty 12 months on HRT

Post  MyNicky Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:06 am

CELEBRATE!

Well this is a milestone I never thought I'd reach!
I have to say I like the way things are going, but yet I always seem to have this nagging fear that something is going to happen that's going to stop me continuing my HRT.
Maybe it's because I have absolutely zero social support and I'm doing this all by myself, slowly but surely?
But at least I can always come here to shout HOORAY!
I'm pretty darn proud of myself.
MyNicky
MyNicky

Back to top Go down

12 months on HRT Empty Re: 12 months on HRT

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:58 am

Hi Nicky!!!

Glad to hear that all is going well with you!!! Yes celebrate!!!! It is hard without such support. You know, I often used to feel things are going so well that something will surely go wrong. More often than not it does not, so try not to worry! I have found worrying about something is quite a waste of time.

I realised that If I worry about a thing I can do something about, then I should have to do something about it. if I was to worry about something I cannot do anything about, why worry about it? For why, it would be folly? I am sure you will be fine sweetheart.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 months on HRT Mtm  12 months on HRT Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-212 months on HRT Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

MyNicky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:27 pm

D'arcy has reached a bit past 2 years and it is sure interesting to watch. I'm 6+ years now, and I am still seeing gradual changes.

I suppose it takes a while to shift a person that was something else for 50 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

MyNicky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum