The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting on muscle/weight

5 posters

Go down

Putting on muscle/weight  Empty Putting on muscle/weight

Post  Abhinc Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:08 am

I've recently started Testosterone and would really like to start building up weight a little more. Currently the way I live my life I really only eat two times a day and burn through that. I've tried to do better about eating but I need a plan B in case I fail to d plan A. I do currently work in a laborious job and I'm bound to go to the gym for more focused work outs here soon so I need all the energy I can get. I struggle to eat mostly at work due to being picky eat while there and don't have a huge apatite normally.
Anyone have preferred protein drinks or anything that they could recommend?
Abhinc
Abhinc

Back to top Go down

Putting on muscle/weight  Empty Re: Putting on muscle/weight

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:59 am

Hi,

Whilst most of my eating habit is to ensure the opposite, I do digress, for I know of an easy, healthy and tasty drink that will help gain.

Have you a good mixer or smoothie maker? For a high protein, weight gaining drink could not be better than your own concocton. S

Start with a full fat yoghurt or milk, then chop up either a couple of bananas, or sweet potatoes, (sweet potato tastes great!), strawberries or other favourite fruit. Add a couple of tablespoons whey or protein powder that you can buy from any health store and mix.

It will be a very healthy drink and better than any branded drink on the market. For extra calories, but not such a nice taste, add a good handful of unsalted peanuts to the mix!!!! It will keep in the fridge for a couple of days at most, this is the only drawback.....

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Putting on muscle/weight  Mtm  Putting on muscle/weight  Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Putting on muscle/weight  Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:18 pm

My dietary knowledge kinda sucks.

I only know transgender men gain increased metabolism on T.

So building muscle will happen in the usual fashion, but you will burn off fat easier.

Peanut butter and jam sandwiches and steak won't hurt ya Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:35 am

The fastest way to build muscle mass is to eat well and push weights. I would try my best to eat at least two meals a day (I have a hard doing that and I am home all day), and I would make the meal before exercising full of carbs. You should also increase your protein intact, but be careful, too much protein can create kidney and other issues.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MyNicky Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:13 am

Try Diamond Push-Ups during your workout.
https://www.masterclass.com/articles/diamond-push-up-guide#what-are-diamond-pushups
MyNicky
MyNicky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum