The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 18's only!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Over 18's only!!!! Empty Over 18's only!!!!

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:16 pm

Well, what can I say.... gulp. I thought I would share the latest addition to my household. And what an addition it has been. It arrived last weekend and I made sure I tracked the amazon parcel start to finish. and clung on to the parcel for dear life outside my little home when the amazon man came. I have long endeavoured with 5 inch varieties of an essential that I simply could not live without.... but this was a bold purchase in actualness of factiness!

Yes, you guessed it.... and I am not shy of sharing, I have no skeletons, nothing to hide and if any advice I can give to the brave amongst my kind that are straight, preferring men over women mtf or are bi mtf, then I shall share it. This forum is strictly for over 18's anyway and we are all adults.

When I opened it, I thought I should send it back, for it was simply quite huge. It is 8 inches long and though I know I have accommodated that kind of length and girth before, it has been some time. I do like the vibrating ones, but this is a King amongst the shower kind. It is so life like and the whole thing so real, being of the perfect texture. So, I decided to try. I took it and my lube... without being sensible and using one of my puny 5's to make way and the pleasure it gave was uncomprehensable..... double gulp.... there have been several showers too many in my little van the past week...

My, my, that has taken some to write, but I recommend this. Message me if you want the brand. Here is it's permanent place for now... the suction is super powerful, no slipping or unstickying!!!

Over 18's only!!!! IMG-0007-3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over 18's only!!!! Mtm  Over 18's only!!!! Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Over 18's only!!!! Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Over 18's only!!!! Empty Re: Over 18's only!!!!

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:31 pm

First off dear, you have no reason for shame Smile

Second, if not for numerous transgirls who are still functional, maybe I'd consider this a good idea.

I'm demi though, and without D'arcy, I'd probably be mostly ace. The last thing D'arcy is though is ace Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:44 am

WAYYYYY back when my Wife had an IUD placed appropriately. After a couple of marital trysts, I stared to complain to my Wife that I could feel the wire of the IUD and I asked Her to ask Her OB-GYN to move it.

See saw the doctor and he expressed astonishment that I could reach that far.

I would like to point out that while I might be bragging, there is no way would I ever, EVER, consider myself to be in the same league as that monster.

Also, makes my choice of female on female sex seem very understandable. Where do you plan on putting that thing anyway.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:58 pm

erm.....the planning of the use of such thingys was realised long, long ago...... this one has already been deployed.... they are all for my use only, alone.... oh come on Michaela, where do you think it goes???????

Over 18's only!!!! Mtm  Over 18's only!!!! Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Over 18's only!!!! Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:55 am

"Where do you plan on putting that thing anyway."

I actually have 2 choices myself Smile

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum