The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mamogram today

4 posters

Go down

Mamogram today Empty Mamogram today

Post  Michi Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:59 am

I had one today, my first. I'm getting implants soon and was a requirement. She was asking questions like stoll have your period and I then said I was trans. She said she didn't know🙂

Michi

Back to top Go down

Mamogram today Empty Re: Mamogram today

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:48 pm

Michi wrote:I had one today, my first. I'm getting implants soon and was a requirement. She was asking questions like stoll have your period and I then said I was trans. She said she didn't know🙂
I have had two mammograms. The first one was before Miki and the second one when I got to a AA profile. THEY HURT, OW!

I had mine done at Stanford Hospital and there was no questioning my gender, no titters, no mispronouncing and except for having my chest crushed, left and right, it was an interesting experience.

Just wait for you next blood draw and having a question as to why you still have a prostate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:19 am

I have never had a mammogram hurt, And I've had like five.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Eagles may soar, but badgers don't get sucked through jet engines."

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:09 am

Hi Michi,

Hope it all goes well, what size cup are you plumping for? .... see what I did there....! I think one may not be much fun for me right now, for they are both quite sensitive at the moment, pressing them hard against the machine would be a little uncomfortable if I were to have one today.

Celia xx

Mamogram today Mtm  Mamogram today Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Mamogram today Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum