The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo

3 posters

Go down

8 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo Empty 8 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo

Post  Kidagakash Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:40 am

I haven't shown anyone my progress really outside of going to the supermarket. I'm happy so far....
8 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo Img_2012
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

Celia Eriksson, MyNicky and luckykunai like this post

Back to top Go down

8 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo Empty Re: 8 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:53 pm

Looks good dear.

I think you are managing to develop a good feminine style just fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Celia Eriksson and Kidagakash like this post

Back to top Go down

8 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo Empty Re: 8 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:41 pm

Yes, I agree. And as Bunny says, you have found your style perfectly and look very nice.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo Mtm  8 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-28 month mark for gender affirming hormone therapy. woooohoooo Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum