The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting cold after hormones??

3 posters

Go down

Getting cold after hormones?? Empty Getting cold after hormones??

Post  RebeccaMarie Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:16 am

Okay so I've always had extremely high cold tolerance it could be 25 outside and I wouldn't even need a jacket even a few weeks ago I still had my high cold tolerance when it was 30 outside I will be doing the parking lot at my job and not even wear a jacket but the last two days I've been getting extremely cold I was doing the parking lot at work and it was 60 and I was cold and tonight I'm absolutely freezing in my bedroom with the heat on and I usually sleep with a single thin blanket no sheets or anything because it made me too warm suddenly my single blanket isn't enough I didn't even own a jacket because I never needed one I just had a hoodie and now I'm super considering getting a jacket

Where the heck did this come from the only thing I could possibly think is I'm on hormone replacement therapy is this related has this happened to anyone else
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting cold after hormones?? Empty Re: Getting cold after hormones??

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:46 pm

This is my first winter after starting E. I don't know if it's that, or just that I've circled the sun another year, but I seem to need more covering this winter. It doesn't get all that cold here in Boise USA - average winter temps are ~ 30F, and I don't think we've been below 28F yet. Yesterday I wore my long down parka, scarf and hat.

~ Liz
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Hi,

Can't really remember about feeling any different temperature wise, for I always have disliked extremes either way. I'm comfortable when it's about 60 - 70, overcast, not raining and of course not windy to mess with my hair....

Though I do get the night sweats, even in Winter. Not as often as I did, but I do occasionally wake up with my nightdress sopping wet.... get changed into another, turn the duvet and pillow over. I have to air them in the morning and the nightdress goes into the wash.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting cold after hormones?? Mtm  Getting cold after hormones?? Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Getting cold after hormones?? Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum