The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a casting job

5 posters

Go down

Got a casting job Empty Got a casting job

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:01 pm

Hi Everyone....

So, I was approved by an extras company and am on their books. I don't pay anything by the way, for it's not a scam type site, where you pay each month, it's free until you get work..... I am told it is a good one, I shall not name them for I don't want to spook my chances. Of course, I told them I am entire.... (boy bits)....

It is time to update my avator too, for I only achieved this only with the new me. The old me was not sought after it would seem.

Yes, I changed my style a bit for the purpose, no more cutie pie, (though that may be my inner self).... more a confident look that seems to work well with me right now as I have aged, as far as any chance of hitting the limelight.... well I did attend acting school and am ballet trained.

These are some of the pics I forwarded.... warts and all I call them!!!!! (No make up in the cami and summer dress shots, put a little on for the business suit.

Got a casting job IMG-0020Got a casting job P0000
Got a casting job P000000Got a casting job Suit2Got a casting job Af0e5ba6d6c88c89d62640999d-400x600

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got a casting job Mtm  Got a casting job Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2         Got a casting job IMG-0144-3                                                
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Emily2012 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Got a casting job Empty Re: Got a casting job

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:08 am

I like your new look - you rock it girl!

Acting, even for small parts is tough. If you like the environment and want to continue - get yourself an agent.

My Daughter is/was an accomplished actor with parts ranging from just sitting on the stage to the lead female role. She was mostly on stage, but an occasional film gig would fill her schedule.

But, and the explanation never made sense to me, she did not want to get an agent. I am absolutely sure she could have made a good living in acting if she had found a good agent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:35 pm

Hi Michaela!!!!

Yes, I gave it much thought and I would most certainly employ an agent if things started rolling. I still have no work offered yet..... I guess it is Christmastide and I doubt much is going on.

But I should not quite get ahead of myself!!!! For it is only background stuff. Although, I would be so very much excited to find myself being filmed upon camera......  the wish to steal the whole show and make it mine .......  Embarassed ......... ahem..... would have to be somewhat a tad tempered...... I guess....  I can do that..... I think!!!!

Celia xx

Got a casting job Mtm  Got a casting job Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2         Got a casting job IMG-0144-3                                                
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:53 pm

I'll be honest, I'm not overly happy with the new look.

But, it's YOU that needs to like it Smile

And if you like it, that's what counts right?

I spend most of my time (at home) without my wig on. I even take out the trash without it occasionally. I KNOW people who know me know what I look like without hair.

But I wish I had hair. I just don't.

I find my appearance with hair and minimal makeup, is still confusing to me. "Do I really look like her (me)?" I never get 60 or even near it when my age is guessed. It's usually 40. And when I say I'm 60 they can't see it.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariehart11 Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:32 pm

My first post back and congrats to Celia. I've done TV and movie background work for over 20 years now. Great fun most of the time. I did a little bit of acting as well. You never know what you end up doing or who you meet. Highlights include dragging Andy Serkis out of court and getting chased through a forest being shot at by a terrorist.
I'm currently signed up for a part in a SF series based on an Isaac Asimov book.
We'll see how that goes?
Mariehart11
Mariehart11

Back to top Go down

Got a casting job Empty Sweet

Post  Emily2012 Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:11 am

I am so happy, and hope you get the opportunity to get work on sets. I need a new job where I can be myself. I live in a place and work field where there are plenty that aren't too fond of me.
Emily2012
Emily2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:09 am

Thank you Emily, I would truly like to do some extra work. Nothing yet!!! Although, it is not ultra-glamorous..... hanging around, sometimes outside in the cold/heat/rain..... for hours on end, before being called.... but I hope to get something.

I am doing a little part time job three days a week which may get in the way. I was originally only going to do it until a few weeks ago, but they are such a nice bunch of people that have been very kind to me, that I have resolved myself to carry on for a while, maybe until Summer.

I hope things improve where you live. The world is changing and attitudes are too, quite quickly.... in time, I am confident that one day such hatred will no longer exist.

Marie, very glad to have you back on the tgbs!!!!! Let us know how the SF show goes!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum