The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2022 (regarding expectations)

3 posters

Go down

2022 (regarding expectations) Empty 2022 (regarding expectations)

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:59 pm

In 2022, I plan to look forward to waking each day.

That is all.

If I wake up, that will mean I'm not dead.

I suspect this will greatly enhance my satisfaction with accomplishments.

I'm not expecting anything from 2022.

I suspect covid will ruin most of 2022. The climate will be savage and the weather unpredictable. You will read of fires, and hurricanes, and floods, and drought. And everyone will continue to be surprised.

And in politics, politicians will remain totally without any real value.

Thus, I will settle each day for breathing. I will try and enjoy my meagre existence. And I'll stop fretting over how humanity is as a whole, kinda disappointing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

MyNicky and Emily2012 like this post

Back to top Go down

2022 (regarding expectations) Empty Re: 2022 (regarding expectations)

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:25 pm

Forward first!!!!!! Bunny, I think I remember you wanting to change your username? I have found a way to allow it, so, if you wish you can now. In fact, I have changed mine temporarily to prove it works and it did!!!!!!! xx

Oh Bunny,

I am not the half empty kind of person..... I am more hopeful than that of 2022!!!!! I am sure covid is on the wane, as far as strength is concerned. It is not in the virus' interest to kill. Be passed on easier, yes. The latest variant is doing just that and I hope that soon it will imitatate it's peer the Common Cold and be as harmless as such......

As for the global problem regarding our fragile climate, you have a stronger case. But, there is still time. It truly is getting the message to larger nations such as China, India and yes.... the USA,.... that we all need to slam on the brakes!!!!!! I believe we will. It won't be seen in 2022, but I am sure it will be done at the last possible moment, such is the way of man.

I look forward to 2022 and like you Bunny, I am thankful for every day I wake up to still dance upon this wonderful place...... earth.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022 (regarding expectations) Mtm  2022 (regarding expectations) Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2         2022 (regarding expectations) IMG-0144-3                                                
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Emily2012 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Celia, if I could, I would like it to read...

Lesley Bunny Niyori

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:26 am

Half empty/half full has gone by the wayside for me - unfortunately.

My COPD has caught up to me. I potential life-extending procedure won't work on me as my lungs are too good - too good???????????????????????????

My pulmonologist is referring me over to the Stanford Lung Transplant group. This is my last hope of wishing everyone a happy 2023! Might carve out a goodsized piece of 2022, but 2023 is a faraway dream right now!

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum