The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wife Has Breast Cancer

4 posters

Go down

Wife Has Breast Cancer Empty Wife Has Breast Cancer

Post  Kaibeth Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:22 am

Hi. I've been invisible around here lately. Around Thanksgiving, my wife was diagnosed with infiltrating lobular carcinoma in four separate locations. It's complicated, but for simplicity sake, I will put it as "Stage III." The mother fuckers in our welfare medical system have not been trying to get it taken care of, and she can't even get her mastectomy before January 10. This should be WEEKS, not MONTHS.

Her doctor wasn't even going to take the time during the phone call to answer her about hormone receptive status. "I don't have time to read this report to you, I have another patient to get to." I swear poor people are expected to roll over and die in this country.

Anyway, it has occupied most of my time. The rest of my time is spent flying imaginary aeroplanes in my VR headset to forget about it for an hour. (No, it's not working.)

So, yeah, that's where I've been.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Eagles may soar, but badgers don't get sucked through jet engines."

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Wife Has Breast Cancer Empty Re: Wife Has Breast Cancer

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:42 am

My heart goes out to you and your wife.  My own experience with my wife’s illness s still fresh and raw.

I wish you both the best care, much time to talk and love each other, and the best outcome possible.

~ Liz

** Edited to finish.

Last edited by Elizabeth Lynn on Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:38 am

I'm sad to hear this.

I'm keeping her and you in my thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:14 am

Thank you. I wish I was not so schizophrenic and could actually keep it together as a support person.

"Eagles may soar, but badgers don't get sucked through jet engines."

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:02 pm

Hi Beth,

I am very sorry to hear about this. My best wishes to you both at this difficult time.

Celia xx

Wife Has Breast Cancer Mtm  Wife Has Breast Cancer Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2         Wife Has Breast Cancer IMG-0144-3                                                
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down