Weirdly Therapeutic.

Go down

Weirdly Therapeutic.  Empty Weirdly Therapeutic.

Post  Abby on Sun May 20, 2018 8:29 pm

Been going though all my only posts on the TGB saving any that I want. It occurred to me that it seem a life time ago, coming out to my partner and other loved ones, dressing and presenting female, stepping out side for the first time, starting HRT and going full time. Feeling like I have been doing this all my life, yet its only been 7 months, after far to many years in the closet. It was I suppose in away a rebirth, large amount of pain and at one point it was life or death. But with love and friendship I was able to unbolt the closet door, which I locked tight but rattled a lot for most of my life. Which makes me lucky, as there is countless people out in the world who don't have support, on-line or in the real world (well it is all real, or you all could all be a wonderful dream, and I will wake up the old me again. (aaarrrrr)) which is why I am looking for ways in which I can pay back or improve the world in some manor. (shit, I think I have been born back into my late teens to early 20's with this optimistic outlook! Well at lest no more exams these days!)
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Weirdly Therapeutic.  Empty Re: Weirdly Therapeutic.

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun May 20, 2018 9:11 pm

Yeh, I just done that with my fun thread! Put it all here..... I 'aint losing all that, it's part of me, so I understand what ya mean Lucy.

Celia xx
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum